You can refine your search by selecting one or more filters. The following filters are the attributes for SNOWMOBILE Full-Face Helmets.
- Helmets (59)
- Accessories (35)
- Apparels and Protective Gear (210)
- Banners and Stickers (3)
- Barbecues and Grills (3)
- Batteries and Accessories (2)
- Body Parts and Accessories (130)
- Brakes and Components (18)
- Chains - Sprockets - Drive Belts (397)
- Electrical Parts and Components (234)
- Electronics and Audio (22)
- Engine and Transmission Parts (268)
- Exhaust Parts (30)
- Eyewear and Accessories (42)
- Filters (37)
- Hardware (50)
- Heating Accessories (10)
- Helmet Components (65)
- Hunting - Fishing - Outdoor (6)
- Intakes and Fuel Systems (125)
- Lighting and Accessories (53)
- Luggages and Accessories (64)
- Oils and Chemicals (17)
- Safety Accessories (19)
- Seating (32)
- Skis and Accessories (287)
- Snow Tubes and Sleds (1)
- Steering and Controls (159)
- Storage (14)
- Suspensions and Parts (207)
- Tanks and Containers (20)
- Tools and Shop Supplies (54)
- Toys (2)
- Tracks and Parts (84)
- Trailer Parts and Ramps (76)
- Trunks and Boxes (2)
- Wheels and Accessories (4)
- Winches - Cables and Accessories (4)
- Winter Accessories (6)
- See more See less
If you think that an item should be in our collection, contact us!
SNOWMOBILE Full-Face Helmets
Prices displayed on this web site are exclusive for online orders and might be different in store.
Full face snowmobile helmets
Known for its high protection level, the full-face snowmobile helmet is clearly the quietest type of helmet you can purchase.
Contrary to the modular type, the full face helmet doesn’t allow you to lift the front section. You still can expect to easily lift up the visor/shield even with your gloves on. A full-face snowmobile helmet will keep you dry and warm. In addition you can expect to feel no discomfort from wind blasts. This helmet type is light and ideal for extreme cold.
Full-Face Snowmobile Helmet VS Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet
What makes the difference with a full-face motorcycle helmet is the reduced venting for maximum warmth, the breath box and the double lens (some of them may also feature electric double lens). Also, lenses are subjected to an anti-fogging treatment to minimize fogging.
If you are an ATV enthusiast seeking for winter rides, our winter full face helmets will also be a great fit for you.
Kimpex is proudly distributing top snowmobile helmet brands such BELL, CKX & LS2 through its snowmobile dealers. Every one of our full-face helmets meets or exceeds DOT & ECE standards.
If you feel like you would need more information on which helmet to choose, visit our blog.